A Hyatt at the Heart of Dallas Fort Worth
Ideal for business or leisure, Grand Hyatt DFW offers uncommonly attentive service to make you feel like a valued guest. Conveniently located inside the Dallas Fort Worth Airport, our hotel offers luxurious guestrooms, expansive meeting spaces and dining options including a coffee bar and lounge. We invite you to live life grandly at Grand Hyatt DFW.
· Two championship golf courses nearby
Grand Hyatt DFW is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay.
The following amenities are available at Grand Hyatt DFW for persons with disabilities:
· Audiovisual smoke detectors
· Braille symbols in elevators
· Front door alerting device
· Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
· Guest room telephones in Braille
· Guest room clocks and radios in Braille
· TV remote control in Braille
· Wheelchair accessible rooms
· Hand held shower heads
· Wheelchair accessible peepholes
· Accessible climate controls
· Bathtub bench and bathtub grab rails
· Roll-in showers
· Closed caption television decoders
· Strobe light smoke detector
· Telecommunications device for the deaf
· Front door alerting device
· Amplified telephone handset
· Vibratory alarm clock
· Fitness center ADA accessible
· Restrooms ADA accessible
· All restaurants and lounges ADA accessible
The Business Center is located on the Ballroom / Meeting Space lower level. Upon exiting the elevators, make two lefts and the center is located at the end of the hallway on the left, directly across from the Executive Offices. Take advantage of a full range of secretarial and business services including:
· Computer and office equipment rental
· Photocopying services
· Fax transmission services
24-hour self-service with a room key, daily
Staffed 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturdays
Credit card required to use the work stations
972 973 1525
Discover an award-winning hotel where uncommonly attentive service is the norm. A peaceful oasis from the busy world outside, Grand Hyatt DFW leaves no doubt that our goal is state-of-the-art hospitality. Integrated into International Terminal D at DFW Airport, Grand Hyatt DFW offers:
- Complimentary transportation via Skylink or Terminal Link
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Wireless and wired high speed Internet access
- Full-service Business Center
- Concierge and Hyatt E-Concierge
- Valet parking
Stay connected at Grand Hyatt DFW with fast and reliable Internet service. See below for type of access and availability.
Map & Directions
From DFW Airport Terminals:
DFW Airport provides complimentary transportation to Grand Hyatt DFW via Skylink and Terminal Link. Both services connect all terminals with the hotel. The side of the terminal the guest is on (secured or unsecured) will dictate which mode of transportation to use.
From the DFW Metroplex:
Follow the signs to DFW Airport, enter through the Toll Plaza to International Parkway, and exit Terminal D to Grand Hyatt DFW hotel. Our hotel entrance is directly across from Terminal D parking facility on the departure level.
Toll Booth for Locals
- Upon entering through the Toll Plaza, go to the “Ticket Only” lane
- Obtain a ticket
- The Toll Tag reader has been disabled in the “Ticket Only” lanes; therefore it will not register your Toll Tag upon entry
- The hotel will provide a validation ticket at the time you’re ready to depart
- Upon exiting through the Toll Plaza, you can exit through any lane with the exception of the “Toll Tag Only” lanes
- Once you’re at the gate, you will need to place the ticket you were provided upon entry into the machine, it will then ask for payment
- If you received a validation ticket from the hotel, you will place that in the machine next
- The gate will then open, and you are free to go
When utilizing a GPS, please input the DFW Airport address into your GPS and follow signs to the Grand Hyatt once you have entered the Airport through the toll booth.
DFW International Airport
3200 East Airfield Drive
DFW Airport, TX 75261
Grand Hyatt DFW, located inside Terminal D, is pleased to offer an 8,100 space covered "smart" parking garage. Convenient self-parking is complimentary for hotel guests. Please see our front desk personnel for a parking voucher upon check out or anytime you’re leaving the airport property.
Valet parking is also available for a fee. Grand Hyatt DFW's valet stand is located on the departures level, near gates D22-24.
Valet Parking Fees*:
- $12 - 0-6 hours transient
- $16 - 6-10 hours transient
- $25 - 10-24 hours transient
- $25 - overnight
*Fees are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for the most up-to-date rates at 972 973 1234.
There are no transportation costs to reach Grand Hyatt DFW from DFW Airport terminals.
· DFW Airport's complimentary high-speed train
· Located inside security
· Continual service; trains arrive every few minutes
· Ticketed passengers only
· Passengers with carry-on luggage or unchecked luggage
· Follow signs to the Skylink, and take the train to Terminal D/Grand Hyatt
· Exit Skylink and follow signs to Grand Hyatt
· DFW Airport's complimentary shuttle bus
· Curbside on Arrivals/Luggage Claim level
· Pickup every five minutes
· All passengers - ticketed or un-ticketed
· Passengers with or without luggage
· If you have checked luggage, proceed to baggage claim
· Follow signs outside to Terminal Link
· Wait for Terminal D/Grand Hyatt Terminal Link Bus that will bring you to the hotel entrance
Grapevine Visitor's Shuttle
Operated by the City of Grapevine, the Visitor's Shuttle provides transportation to shopping, dining and entertainment in the charming, historical city of Grapevine, TX.
· Individual Day Pass: $5; Family Day Pass: $10
· See our concierge in the lobby to purchase passes
- Grapevine Visitor's Shuttle(LINK TO http://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/shuttle/)
DART Orange Line
· The Terminal Link Shuttle will transport guests to and from the new DART Station
· You can pick it up on the Arrivals level of Terminal D; it drops off at the entrance to the DART Station at A1
· Fares(LINK TO http://www.dart.org/fares/fares.asp)
For more information on transportation options, please contact our Concierge at 972 973 1234.
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Latest News & Events
Keep up-to-date with the latest happenings at the Grand Hyatt DFW
DFW Airport Expects More Than 18 Million Summer Travelers
The summer travel season opens today and Dallas / Fort WorthInternational Airport (DFW) is ready for the busiest summer in its 41-year history.
Celebrating 10 Years at the Grand Hyatt DFW
Celebrating 10 Years of Authentic Hospitality
2005 - 2015
#InAHyattWorld, Wi-Fi will be free. For all guests. No strings attached.
Announced this week, the news captures one more way that Hyatt is listening to guests and responding to their needs.
Book Now or call 972-973-1244